When an organisation makes the switch to RPO to handle its hiring, the return on investment (ROI) can be astounding – provided you’re looking in the right places. Here’s five benefits your business can’t afford to ignore…
- Improve scalability Not only does RPO allow you to fill open positions more quickly, but faster fill time means those positions are generating sales and revenue for the company at a much quicker rate. This is especially true for revenue generating positions such as members of the sales team.
- No more hiding from Hiring Managers Hiring Managers will love you because of your efficient and well organised recruiting function that’s keeping them in the loop at all times. You may even get a gift basket when you find them the perfect candidate!
- Feet on the Street One key ROI for RPO is having a dedicated team of recruiters focussed on finding you the best possible candidates, which equates to more feet on the street recruiting for you – all without any additional staffing costs.
- Win more customers A positive candidate experience can help you attract the best talent, thus improving employee engagement – which in turn leads to more positive referrals.
- Finally, time is money… so save it! Here are a selection savings that you can expect from switching to RPO…
- No more hours sifting through CVs
- Saving phone time on background and reference checks, plus preliminary interviews
- Saving money on paracetamol as you won’t have hiring headaches anymore!