So you’ve mapped out prospective new clients by sector, role and location and made yourself presentable online. Now’s the time to reach out to your targeted candidate base. Here’s how…
- Cold calls – dedicating some time each day to contacting candidates will keep you focused and help you get your foot in the door.
- Keep an eye on what your targeted candidate base are doing on social media.
- Spend some time on LinkedIn building your network. Send a personal note with every invite and follow them up.
- Ensure your candidate fits the job spec; work with them to perfect their CV, create a target list of companies with them and introduce the candidate and yourself to potential new clients.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to use your personal network of friends and associates for introductions and referrals.